The Mission of the Congenital Cardiac Anesthesia Society is:
- Education. Organizing high quality, in depth educational programs on the national and international levels.
- Collaboration. Bringing together Society members for discussion of clinical care, education, and research for the anesthetic care of patients with congenital heart disease.
- Coordination. Coordinating with and supporting the goals and objectives of other related societies.
- Research. Encouraging and promoting research in the field of congenital cardiac anesthesia.
- Database. Organizing and maintaining a multi-institutional database of the anesthetic care of patients with congenital heart disease.
- Training. Assisting in developing and supporting guidelines for residency and fellowship training for congenital heart disease, with the SPA and Society of Cardiovascular Anesthesiologists.
- Advocacy. Advocating for high quality anesthetic and perioperative care for patients with congenital heart disease.